Roll Call: Lose It Bitches Challenge Numero Dos

Alright bitches! Time to get our fat asses on the ball. I am sorry for the delay. If you follow my other blog you know, we have had the creepy crud at my house and even the baby was sick. It was awful! It's difficult to do much when you have a house full of kids hacking up lungs and such.

That is all behind us now. Fresh coat of antibacterial gel EVERYWHERE. Lots of Lysol later, and we are all healthy! Yeah, for disinfectants!

I need to do a roll call and see who is in. We will be putting up the new site design very soon. When we do, there will be a new button for everyone to proudly display!

I am very excited to get this underway. I will be a slave driver on this challenge. I have a side challenge going over on my main site to support a fellow blogger with a sick baby. Please feel free to check it out if you like.

This challenge runs from TODAY through August 31st. If you started at the beginning of May, you may count that weight loss because the rest of us have been slackers.
Are you in or are you out? I will contact you all individually for start weights. No need to post them here. If your email is not viewable and you have noreply-comments@blogger.com, leave me your address so I can contact you! I will be adding your URL to the blogroll if you are participating so make sure I can get back to you.

I will be posting a giveaway soon! You won't want to miss it! We are getting new digs. New buttons. More recipes. More support. Tell me what you want to see if you have ideas. If you want to guest post, let me know.

Leave it in the comments bitches! Ready! Set! GO! GO! GO!

Who will be our next LIB Stick Bitch?

29 comments:

Leslie said...

Yuck to the crud.. I am glad that you all are feeling better. i am in and I'm ready to keep losing weight.
let me know what I have to do.
LjJellybean71@aol.com
have a great week.

Unknown said...

I'm in!! And this time I will kick some butt!

mommy_sammyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy_sammyk said...

I'm in! Let's do this thang!

nurse mcgee said...

I'm in...started at 248. Sadly up from where I started the last round but oh well!

Lindsey said...

I am in!!

Mrs. Plank said...

I'm in like Flynn. And THIS time its on like donkey kong!

The CilleyGirl said...

This morning I hit my highest weight in about two years so I am in like the skinny bitch I know I can be!!

mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm in. I need this for motivation. I follow marvelous mommy and watched her...now I want to do it!!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

Mae Rae said...

in like flynn, and this time I am going to be the one to watch!

kate sweeten said...

I'm in (seriously this time)...and by "in", I mean "right after I finish these after-work margaritas at happy hour".

kate.e.sweeten at gmail dot com

Danielle said...

I'm in! Last time I found the website too late, but this time around I'm in!
meanderingdc@hotmail.com!
Danielle

GunDiva said...

I'm in! And my sister, Not A GunDiva, is in. She'll be weighing in on my blog on Wednesdays with me.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Cant wait to see everyones progress!

gayle said...

I've got to get this weight off!! Glad you all are feeling better!!

KristinFilut said...

Um , doi... I'm so in... And imma be better at sharing here, too.

Meg said...

I'm in! I'm in!

So I can use my start weight from the beginning of May? I'll email it to ya!

Unknown said...

I'm in.

Menopausal New Mom said...

I'm in!!! Looking forward to losing more weight :)

Amy DM said...

Is this for anyone to join up on?

If so, I'm in. If not....egg on my face. LOL

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Good Luck Ladies!!!

BigSis said...

I'm in. I'm pretty sure I weigh more than when we started last time. I'm glad I have others to support me and I'll do the same!

Gabi said...

I'm in!

Trac~ said...

I'm in again too!

Angelia said...

I'm in! Sorry I'm late, I've been on vacation.

Unknown said...

Is it too late to join? I emailed you back when I think you were in the midst of the sickness and I have been busting butt to get the flab OFF!! Would love to participate!!

Andrea said...

Can I still join? Ms. That One Mom told me to come here after I wrote myself a letter trying to kick my own a$$ into high gear about getting in shape!!!

Leanna said...

Is it too late to join? I went to see my doctor last month and was weighed ...so I have a starting weight. I will be seeing him again for another weighin first week of next month.

clschaan said...

You are hilarious!! I just found your site .. I am on ww too. Started six weeks ago .. 16lb down!

http://onecheapcanadianmom.blogspot.com/

cheryl_429@hotmail.com