Support Bitches!

Ladies, I have very sad news.  Many of you know one of our admins, The great Duckalicious aka Daffy.  Our resident diabetic.  Her sister is in grave condition right now.  Suffered a major stroke.  Had open brain surgery to remove a tumor.  She currently has no neurological function, and is on a ventilator.  

Please keep Daffy in your hearts and prayers.  

I have been supporting her this week during these dark hours.  I have most of your start weights already.  If I haven't gotten back to you I will as soon as possible.  Please bear with me as I help to hold up The Duck!

You can follow her updates here.  Please go show her some love and encouragement.

Also, I have started a recipe meme on my main site.  I will continue to post healthy recipes here in the coming weeks, but you can also find many healthy and fun recipes on Thursdays at Think Tank Momma.

**COMMENTS ON THIS POST ARE OFF, GO LOVE THE DUCK****